Friday 11 January 2013

Prologue: The Textbook

Hey Guys Allie

Alright, Day One. Well I wanted to learn Japanese for a long time. It's just that I've been putting it off. So I'm finally doing it. Hopefully, I won't rage quit and Hopefully I will keep blogging about it. OK so the website textbook I called Textfugu from Textfugu.com  from Tog I am using told me to create a Japanese Learning Blog. Basically if i do it on the web, the more I will do it. Okay so basically My "Sensei" told me to answer some questions :
Question 1: Why are you learning Japanese
  I am learn Japanese Because I want to be able to speak their language and understand what anime and manga are saying. I want to able to travel to Japan one day without worry of Not knowing the language  I also want to learn it because i want to learn the language because I'll be able to communicate with other Japanese people

Question 2 : What excuses are holding you back?
 I am too lazy
 I don't feel like it
I afraid of not understanding the language
I am afraid i will forget the language
I am afraid that i will rage quit
I feel that i will brush it off and don't care about it and forget it.\
I am afraid i don't have enough courage
I feel that i am not smart enough
I am afraid I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!

 So I guess that all I have to say for now. I will post on my other blog about this blog. Support Me!!
Stay Connected,tomodachi, Growl OUT!!!

All Rights Reserved to  TextFugu © Tofugu LLC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment